Does your brother printer keep going offline and you are struggling to get it back online? Then read our given solutions below and windows 10 and MAC and it will solve your brother printer offline issue quickly.
If you have some urgent work to do and you are not able to print because your installed Brother printer keeps going offline, you need to set some settings of the printer to continue your work. Generally, in Windows 10, the feature is there to adjust the parameters of the printer, if it is not happening, there might be some requirement of some physical changes to the installed printer to restore the normal functioning.
Check some other common issue on how to connect brother printer to wifi.
Why Brother printer is Offline Windows 10 & Mac – Fix & Bring it Online
- Make sure that you keep the machine powered. If the screen is blank, probably it is off or on sleep mode.
- Check the PC to see if there are any error messages. It may be any sort of paper jam or the ink box maybe empty.
- Make sure that you connect the printer correctly with the PC.
- If you connect the printer through USB, make sure that both ends are connected. Connect the computer directly with the PC and not through a hub.
- Print the network configuration page to check the IP address if you are using a wireless connection.
- For Windows 10: Make sure to set the brother printer as the default printer
- For Mac: Correct printer driver for the brother printer should
How to Get Brother Printer Online, If All the Settings Are Correct
If all the above settings for the brother printer are already fine, they this is the 2nd step to follow.
Brother Printer Offline Windows 10 – Try these Steps to get the Brother Printer Online
- On your Windows 10 open the control panel
- Click on the option saying Hardware and Sound and chose the Devices and Printers option
- Click start from the above-preferred option and set brother computer as the default printer.
- Right-click on the brother printer icon, go to the printer, and cancel all the documents.
- Check the status of the printer by merely bringing the cursor in the brother printer icon.
- If the status is offline or paused, remove the checkmark from the list.
Sometimes, the status of the printer is offline, or it is not working correctly because of the incorrectly installed or copied drivers and connecting the USB into the wrong port. If the problem that exists is due to several copied drivers, make sure you chose the driver you know is working.
Few Common steps to keep in mind to fix the issues and bring your brother printer online are:
- Make sure you properly connect the brother printer that you want to use. If several brother printers are connected, switch on the one you want to use.
- Bring the cursor on the copied drivers one by one and check their status. If the state of the driver is ready, it depicts that the printer driver is working correctly.
- If this is the only printer you use regularly, right-click on the printer icon and choose Set as the default printer. Whenever you print next, the driver will automatically pick that printer.
For Mac operators Try these Steps If Brother Printer is Offline
- Select the Apple menu and chose print and scan options from the system preferences.
- Verify the printer driver which you are using.
- Click on the default icon and select the printer from the recorded list.
- The status of the printer is online, thus can be used for the work.
Still, after following all these steps, the brother printer does not turn online and get to the working conditions, call customer care services for the help.