Canon MG2522 is a printer at a minimum price and it is suitable for both in the office and home. The printer supports both windows and mac operating systems. It helps you to scan and copy documents. There is no screen in Canon mg2522, but some buttons are there to help you in connecting you with the wifi network.
It provides you with many features such as the hybrid ink system, a few special filters mode of Auto Scan, etc which makes it the leading choice of most of the users. Whether it is your laptop, pc, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet, you can utilize your Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup to complete the requirement of printing wirelessly.
In this article, we have given the details on the setup of Canon Pixma MG2522 and also about How to connect an mg2522 printer to wifi.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer’s Setup
Procedure to manually follow the Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup
To perform the Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer setup you first need to first make sure that you are having all printer accessories with you. When you take the package of your printer, first place it on the plain surface and then switch on it. Now hold and press your wifi button there till the time your wireless lamp will flash up.
In the setup of the Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer, you should make sure that your computer is connected with the same network of wifi through which your printer to has the connection.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup For The Windows 10
For starting the Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer setup with Your Windows 10 will need the following steps to be followed:
- First you have to switch on the Printer, your computer and the wireless router too.
- Then connect your printer with the WiFi router.
- Now ensure that both your computer and the printer are having the matching wireless network.
- Now visit Canon’s website and from there just download your printer driver.
- Then you need to open your downloaded file there so that you can launch your setup for the Canon Pixma MG2522.
- Now follow the instructions on-screen to complete your installation process.
- Then move toward the Control Panel.
- And then you have to hold the “Device and Printer” and click on “Add Printer”.
- Now select the Canon MG2522 Printer from your list where installed printers name are mentioned and then choose Next.
- Lastly you would be able to find your driver and printer’s name section then it is ready for use.
Now the process of Canon Pixma MG2522 setup Windows 10 is now done.
Setup of Canon Pixma MG2522 By Using the USB Cable
You need to follow the below explained steps for connecting your printer with the computer by the use of USB cable:
- First you have to switch on your Printer and make sure that you have Powered on the led.
- Then turn on your computer and open a web browser there.
- Now you have to visit the official site of Canon so that you can download the software of Canon Pixma MG2522 setup.
- And then follow all the instructions on your screen so that you can set up and install the printer.
- Now you need to plug in one of the ends of the USB cable with the printer and another with the computer’s USB port.
- Then open your Control Panel after that select the option “Device and Printer” there.
- Next click and select the option “add the printer” there.
- Now select your printer model from the list of the printers and then name it.
- Then click on the next option.
- Lastly, click right on the name of the printer then set that printer as a default printer.
Connect MG2522 Printer to WiFi
How can you set up a Canon Pixma MG2522 Wirelessly?
It’s a very important step to set up your Printer before you connect it with wifi. The below mentioned will help you to connect your Canon mg2522 printer to the wifi. Follow the given steps one by one-
- In the first step just turn on your printer by Pressing Power Button there.
- Then you have to install the new and latest driver of the printer on your computer.
- Now you need to select your WiFi button which is on the printer.
- There you will see a wireless Light will start blinking.
- After this your printer will automatically search for the networks which are nearby.
- Then for your printer select the network of Wifi you need and then you have to enter the wifi or the router’s password.
- Lastly, the printer will get connected to the Wifi automatically.
- Now your connection is successfully done and the printer is ready for printing.