Connect Your Brother Printer to Wifi – Two ways to connect your Brother MFC L2700DW Printer To Wifi are automatic wireless mode to configure your Brother printer to the wireless by using AOSS (Air station one-touch secure system) or Wi-Fi protected setup. Make sure that the device is compatible and supports the configuration.
Also Check brother printer offline to online
Steps to connect your Brother mfc l2700dw to Wi-Fi with Wireless Setup Button:
- Make sure that your printer is close to the access point when you are trying to set up your Wi-Fi on it.
- Get the printer in a ready state and switch on the power cord.
- On the access point, find the AOSS or WPS button and press it.
- If it does not switch on in one minute, don’t worry as the time varies from operator to operator.
- At the back of the machine, there is a wireless setup button, press it for two seconds using any pen tip. Make sure that you don’t push it for a longer time. If you press the button for a longer time, there might be the probability that your pin method will change, and you will have to wait another 5 minutes or start the process all over again.
Some points you should consider before configuring the brother printer:
You should keep specific points in mind before configuring or installing your Brother mfc l2700dw printer which are :
- You need to check the symbols on the router to see if the access point supports the AOSS or WPS.
- Make sure to keep all the initial requirements prepared before you turn on the router. If you have any doubts, check the router once or call the manufacturer.
- Make sure that you have your Brother printer and machine both on the same network, which enables smooth communication and setup.
Steps to connect your Brother mfc l2700dw to Wi-Fi While connecting to the WLAN:
1) Wait for two minutes as this is the time the printer machine will search for a WLAN router or access point.
2) The LED’s on the printer will start blinking together, depicting that the device is trying to connect itself to the Wi-Fi.
3) Finally, when the red light starts emitting green, it illustrates that the device is connected.
4) Approximately it takes 5 minutes to represent stable and successful connections.
You might face problem while connecting your Brother computer to the Wi-Fi if you have not installed the drivers properly. Depending on the operating system you are using. There might be slight differences in the drivers. While installing the drivers, make sure to turn off all the prior programs to ensure a smooth setup.
For windows operator:
- After driver installation, the screen automatically opens up. You should choose the language and model from that screen.
- If the screen doesn’t open automatically, click on file explorer, go to the DVD drive and double click on start.exe
- Then click on Install Brother printer drivers and press yes when it asks for license agreement.
- Now follow the instructions coming on the screen and keep pressing the next option on the wizard.
For MAC operators:
- Click on start here OSX to install the driver for the Brother mfc l2700dw printer of your Mac operator.
- After that, follow the instructions on the screen to install the setup.
After all these things, still, you are not able to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi. You don’t need to worry. Just call the person from whom you bought the printer or call the customer care services number, written on the back of the printer.